Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Entertainment Tid Bits

So here's some little bits of news I read today that I thought I would share:

* Weeds season 4 opener premiered to the highest ratings ever on Showtime. That is truly fantastic! I love that show, and love Mary Louise Parker. I am glad its such a success.

* Dwayne Johnson (aka the Rock) said that kissing Steve Carrell in his new movie "Get Smart" was fantastic. Excuse me while I pick up my jaw. If he will kiss Steve Carrell, he will definately kiss me right?

* The robot known as Katie Holmes is soon to be opening her Broadway debut, Arthur Millers "All My Sons" later this month. Too bad she missed the Tony awards cut-off ... wait. Dont think that will be happening.


* George Takei, aka Captain Sulu on Star Trek got married to his partner in California. And you know in every picture that was taken he was doing that damned Star Trek sign language.


* Before Britney Spears can get control her assets again, she has to go through some court ordered psych tests. I don't even know where to begin on that one.



* Lil Wayne sold more albums than God this week with his new one "The Carter Album III".

No comments: