Monday, June 30, 2008

Daily Amy: Amy Winehouse kicked my ass


If you were wondering if Amy Winehouse would be sued for punching a fan in the face at this past weekends concert, never fear. The man who got beat is talking to the press, and hes not angry in the slightest. "I was not intentionally trying to touch her breasts or her hair, people were pushing to get to her, and i got pushed." He explains. When he was asked if he was okay he says: "I was just shocked and stunned moreso than hurt. She does pack a punch." When he asked if he was going to press charges he said, "No way. How many people can say that they have been punched by Amy Winehouse? I can." (Im sure some others can too) And finally when asked if he was still going to be a fan he said, "Of course, she was amazing live, I couldn't not be a fan of someone so talented."

I like this guy.

No comments: