Sunday, June 22, 2008

My man

I sit here at Nicholas' table in his dining room as he is cooking me a sandwich consisting of grilled chicken and cheese, and some pasta. I sit here after just laying in bed holding him for hours, and now sit here at the table waiting for my food: and I wonder - how in Gods name did I get so lucky? Makes me think that there is a God out there, or someone who is looking after me. Because he (or she) has sent Nicholas to me - my angel, my man. I feel that no matter how stressed I get or how tired, angry, emotional, tired, whatever it may - I always have him to make me feel lucky, and make me know that everything is okay - because reguardless I've got him, and that makes me the luckiest guy in the world.

I just wanna tell the world how happy I am. How in love I am. How this feels better than anything Ive ever had, anything Ive ever wanted or desired. Better than anything I could have even dreamed of.

He is leaving soon to go home to get his tonsils taken out. I worry about him, because I wont be there to take care of him. I wish I was. I wish I could just take off of work and stay beside his side the entire time he is recovering. Giving him hugs and kisses, and just letting him know I was beside him if he needed anything. I can't be there, and that does make me sad. But theres nothing I can do about that, so I hope he can feel me being with him, even though I physically cannot be there. Knowing I love him, and cant wait until he feels better so he can come back to me.

I plan to come sit in his house one night, lay in his bed, keeping it warm for him when he gets back. I will miss him a lot - any day I dont get to see him hurts a little. But then closing my eyes, I see that smile, that gorgeous boy that is mine, and I know - its all good, and everything is glorious (as he would say). And its true - everything is glorious, because I have him. Now and forever more.

1 comment:

Justen said...

Aw, while your man is away you should occupy your time by having a lengthy and aimless phone conversation with your friend Justen!