Friday, January 30, 2009

Daily Amy: A HEADLINING GIG!


This is the MOST FANTASTIC NEWS EVER! Released today are the artists which will be performing at the Coachella Music Festival in California in April. Here they are:

Friday April 17th
Headliner - Paul McCartney
Main Stage Acts - Morrissey / Franz Ferdinand
Others - Leonard Cohen, Conor Oberst, Girl Talk, The ting tings, Crystal Method, Crystal Castles, Felix Da Housecat, and many more

Saturday April 18th
Headliner - Amy Winehouse
Main Stage Acts - The Killers / Thievery Corporation
Others - TV On the Radio, MSTRKRFT, Band Of Horses, Hercules and Love Affair, Amanda Palmer, Calexico, and many more

Sunday April 19th
Headliner - The Cure
Main Stage Acts - The Yeah Yeah Yeahs / My Bloody Valentine
Others - Lupe Fiasco, Pete Bjorn and John, Antony and the Johnsons, Public Enemy, Jenny Lewis, Groove Armanda, Paulo Nutini, Lykke Li, and many more

YES! You read that right!! Amy is making a return to live performing!! IN THE STATES!!! Oh I wish I could go. (Note: If you want to fund my trip and ticket ... send me an email at: JCaseyChapman@aol.com .. i will take lots of pictures and review it all for you) :) Hehehe.

I cannot wait to get my hands on the videos of Amy back to what she does best!!

No comments: