Thursday, January 15, 2009

Biggie's Mom sorry to Kim


Lil' Kim was steaming mad at her treatment in the new Biggie movie: Notorious. Saying that she blamed Biggie's mother and Faith Evans (his wife) for her unfair treatment. Now it seems that Biggie's mom, aka Mrs. Wallace, also feels bad for Kim.

"There were things about him that I never knew that I wanted to see for myself on film. I saw a side of my son that I heard of but I haven’t accepted. I’m angered by certain things, disappointed and shocked. So this film taught me tolerance and to be less critical. I would love to speak to Lil' Kim, because I need to ask more about this love relationship because I really didn’t like the way he treated her and I’m praying that that’s not it. Only she can answer those questions. She’s a sweet girl and I didn’t think she deserved to be treated the way he treated her, if that’s the case.”

I just wanna say: Its just a movie - Im sure its not all true!
AND
I love Lil' Kim

No comments: