Friday, January 16, 2009

Daily Amy: "I'm Not Out of Control"


Amy is defending herself against the people who claim she has been behaving erratically, claiming she is “not out of control,” reports the Mirror UK. Stories have emerged lately that she has been disturbing other guests and disrupting the resort. The biggest story was that Amy was stalking drinks and stealing them from other guests.

“People think I’m a mess or something but I’m having such a great time and feeling so good at the moment. I’m certainly not out of control as some people have said. Yes, I’ve had a few drinks but I’m on holiday - I’m just young and having fun. And I am not doing drugs. It's a good thing people. I am having a blast and I am being good.”

"My dad coming to spend some time with me. We watched an FA Cup match together and didn’t have talks at all. Yes, he likes to check on me – he’s my Dad – but we were more interested in (watching) Southend. He knows how good I am doing though, and thinks I am on the road to recovery -- which I am."

“I’m getting loads of exercise, eating brilliantly and I’ve really been able to relax. To me, I am in the best place I have been in ages. I’m looking forward to the future. I'm looking forward to my music!

No comments: