Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lil' Kim Mad


Lil' Kim is PISSED about the new Notorious BIG movie. She released a statement saying the following:

"The film studio and producers involved were more concerned about painting me as a 'character' to create a more interesting story line instead of a person with talent, self-respect and who was able to achieve her own career success through hard work… Even though my relationship with Big was at times very difficult and complicated (as with most relationships we have all experienced at one time or another), it was also genuine and built on great admiration and love for each other. Regardless of the many lies in the movie and false portrayal of me to help carry a story line through, I will still continue to carry his legacy through my hard work and music."

At the flick's NY premiere, the screenwriter said he understands why Lil Kim might not like the film, but added "I think that Naturi (Naughton) did a great job playing Kim. I think people are going to be a lot more sympathetic towards (Lil Kim) after seeing the movie."

I love Kim .. NO MATTER WHAT

No comments: