Friday, March 13, 2009
Finally, years after Anna Nicole Smith's death, Howard K. Stern has been arrested and turned himself in for a long line of crimes (along with the "Doctor" Sandeep Kapoor). The 2 were charged with 8 felonies. Including:
* Conspiracy to furnish controlled substances to Smith between July, 2004 and January 2007.
* Stern and Kapoor were charged with one count of unlawfully prescribing a controlled substance.
* Stern was charged with unlawfully prescribing a controlled substance between June 2004 and January 2007.
* Stern and Kapoor were each charged with obtaining a prescription for opiates by "fraud, deceit or misrepresentation."
* Stern and Kapoor were both also charged with one count of obtaining a prescription for opiates by giving a false name or address.
* Kapoor and Stern were also charged with one count of "prescribing, administering or dispensing a controlled substance to an addict."
Bail was set at 20,000 each, and somehow they both got the money and now are out of jail.
I KNEW this bastard had something to do with Anna's death. And I personally think that his aiding an addict, who was in no state to make her own decisions, helped kill her.
Send them to jail!