Thursday, March 19, 2009

The bitch Kenley, arrested


Project Runway season 5 HAG Kenley, who was a horrible person, was arrested .. and sweet justice is ours. She was arrested in Brooklyn last night after attacking her fiance with a laptop, apples, water, and her own cat!! I couldn't even make this shit up! Kenley was charged with two counts of assault, criminal possession of a weapon and harassment, according to authorities.

"It was a miscommunication," Kenley told The New York Post. "Fights happen, and that's that. Zak blew this out of proportion in the police report. It was a break-up that went badly. He got what he wanted. I broke up with him. I just thought that we weren't ready to get married."

Oh I would pay to see her rotting in jail for a month or so. That would be a reality show I'd love! In other news, as Nicholas pointed out, if she had married her fiance Zak Penly, her name would have been Kenley Penly.

No comments: