Friday, March 6, 2009

Lil' Kim REALLY is everywhere

Lil' Kim is getting a HUGE publicity boost from Dancing with the Stars. First up today she graces the cover of US magazine and in it she reveals 25 secrets about herself. Here they are:

MY 25 SECRETS - Lil' Kim

1. I was a girlscout.
2. I learned to cook amazing and interesting meals in prison.
3. I love to jet-ski.
4. I am a fan of latin music especially El Jeffrey and Michael Stewart.
5. I love bike riding.
6. My favorite kinds of cake are vanilla with buttercream frosting, or red velvet.
7. I love sugar. I use 6 packs in my coffee.
8. I love watching old episodes of The Fresh Prince of Bel Air.
9. I like to go to a love of standup comedy shows. I love to laugh.
10. A crab once bit me on my a$$ when I was swimming in the Bahamas.
11. I collect dolls.
12. I have more than 2,000 pairs of shoes.
13. My favorite book is: Your Best Life Now by Joel Osteen
14. Im a great interior decorator, I have done all my own houses.
15. I am a big practical joker with my friends.
16. I have a mean tennis game.
17. I love being around my friends and family 24/7.
18. I want to have a big family one day with 4 kids, a husband, and 2 dogs.
19. I love traveling around the world. My favorite place to go is Croatia.
20. I got a Nintendo Wii for Chirstmas and am now obsessed.
21. I relax by taking hot bubble baths by candle light.
22. I love Fracas perfume.
23. I enjoy reading every day for at least 2 hours.
24. I love anything Hello Kitty.
25. I am very intelligent.

Here's Lil' Kim on E! News


On AOL news:


On Access Hollywood:


YOU WORK IT OUT KIM!

No comments: