Wednesday, March 25, 2009

New Amy Interview!!


Amy Winehouse just completed a small interview for NOW magazine in the UK. And she sounds very happy - and as always is honest and upfront as ever. I love her! Here's some highlights:

On her extended vacation to St. Lucia:
“I just wanted to get away from London in the winter and have a nice break in the sunshine. I liked having a daily routine. I exercised a lot, rode horses, ate better. It was fun and relaxing. I think I needed it."

On drug use as of late:
"I haven't done any smack or crack since before I went out there. None. No cocaine or heroin or anything new. Now I may have guzzled some beer and smoked a lot of weed, but small victories right? As far as that hard stupid shit is concerned, I am clean as a whistle!"

On Blake:
“I still love Blake and I want him to move into my new house with me - that was my plan all along. I won’t let him divorce me. He’s the male version of me and we’re perfect for one another. Alright, I had some fun with a lovely bloke in St. Lucia but that was a holiday thing. I don’t want anybody but Blake. And if you read that I say anything other than that - its a lie. I'll have him back, wait and see."

No comments: