Friday, January 9, 2009

EW's 25 to see before Oscar Night

Okay Entertainment Weekly has set the challenge. It listed in this weeks Oscar edition the 25 movies you MUST see before Oscar time. All are contenders, and most are still in theatres, so if you want to join the challenge with me, here are the 25:

(plus if I have seen the films, I have put my ratings beside them)

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (**12)
Slumdog Millionaire
Milk (****)
Frost/Nixon
The Dark Knight (***)
Doubt (****)
Revolutionary Road
Wall-E
The Wrestler (seeing tomorrow)
Gran Torino
The Reader
Rachel Getting Married
Changeling (****)
Vicky Christina Barcelona
Tropic Thunder (**)
Happy-Go-Lucky
The Visitor (***)
I've Loved You So Long
Frozen River
Nothing But the Truth
Man on Wire
Synecdoche NY
The Duchess
Defiance
Australia

ok .. here we go. We have until Feb. 22

No comments: