Monday, February 2, 2009

One year ago today


I think I should take time out from all my Oscar talk, pop culture talk, and Amy Winehouse news to celebrate something far more important. It was a year ago tonight that Nicholas, my soulmate, and I met. Yes, this time last year we were meeting for the first time for a movie date. We saw a film, went back to my house watched some standup comedy, had our delightfully innocent first kiss, I reached out and held his warm hand for the first time, and in the end pushed his car out of the cascading snow so that he could leave for the night. There I was wishing I could see him again, if only for a moment, wishing he was mine. Little did I know 14 days later, he would be. It remains the best night of my life, the night when my life changed. So I would like to send him a virtual kiss and love from my blog. I love you Nicholas and I want to scream it out to everyone!! I cannot wait for year #2 to begin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you knew I would be yours that night. I certainly did.