Friday, February 27, 2009

Daily Amy: I Want My Blake


Amy Winehouse is pulling a CRAZY movie right now, and is currently planning a plane flight to leave her sabbatical in the Carribean island of St Lucia to return to England after finding out her estranged husband was released from jail yesterday. Her plan... to patch things up with Blake. A source close to Amy said: "Hearing Blake was out brought lots of emotions back for Amy. She feels like she was the last to know he was getting released and that hurt. She is desperate to see him again and wants to work things out. She still loves him."

On the Blake front, after seeing pictures of her flirting with Joshua Bowman, and others, on her vacation, says he is content on continuing with divorce proceedings.
He also said in a post jail interview: "It's all going ahead but I don't really know what will happen. It's just nice to be on the outside again. Now I am going to get over my drug habit."

No comments: