Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Big Brother: Recap

If you haven't been watching this season of Big Brother - and want to pick up on it - here is a brief recap of the housemates, and what reality tv stereotype they are portraying:

APRIL - She represents the big boobed slut of the season I suppose. She's a little sweeter than some of the bimbos reality tv gets sometime. But it wasn't 6 days into the season and she was having sex on television with Ollie. However, I do think she has a good chance to be around for a while.

DAN - He represents the doofus on his own. Theres always one guy, who isn't too smart, doesn't really have friends, but still remains around because he is rather foolish and somewhat likeable. I think his days will be numbered sooner or later.

JERRY - Obviously he represents the crotchity old man. He's old, hes kinda grumpy, he has an annoying voice. But he is surprisingly doing quite well, age considered. I do not think he will last til a top 5 though.


JESSIE - He represents the bone-head. Similar to the jock at your highschool, he is big, he has muscles, he thinks he is attractive, but hes actually just a fool. I hate him. He should be/is leaving this week.


KEESHA - She is the flip-flopper. These are often the better players (although Keesha's showing too much heart). They are able to befriend anyone, turn against their own, and then weasel their way back in. I think she has a shot at making it pretty far if she keeps her personal thoughts quiet.

LIBRA - She is the hot-head. (Dare I say it - the angry black woman?) She is also the coniver. She is very manipulative, in a way that I used to hate and now that is growing on me. If she continues to pull the wool over people's eyes and get herself out of trouble she is a sure shot for the end, because anyone could win against her.

- MEMPHIS - He is the stranger. The one that gets little to no air time. He has blown up at Jerry, and is alligned with fools, but he hasnt been made to look good or bad yet. Which could spell doom.


MICHELLE - She is the fiery foreigner. There's always some girl who is _______ and proud of it. We've had Ivette who was Latino and loud, and we now have Michelle who is Portugese and foolish. I hope she leaves very very soon.

OLLIE - Ollie is the religious boy gone wild. He is a preachers son and is having sex on television and online with April. There's always one of these. That being said - I think he has a strong shot at finishing near the top if not the top.

RENNY - She is the old funny gal up for a good time. These are my favorite people on reality television altogether. But she is showing herself to be a great competitor. She stirs up trouble, but stays out of it. Telling people whats going on behind their backs, without her name coming up at all. She seems friendly with them all. And I absolutely love her. She is my pick for my fav and for the winner!

If I could make a prediction of how the rest of the season will go, it would be this:
10 - Jessie
9 - April
8 - Memphis
7 - Jerry
6 - Dan
5 - Michelle
4 - Libra
3 - Ollie
2 - Keesha
1 - Renny

No comments: