Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I Love Dolly


Dolly Parton performed a concert last night and further solidified why I love her so damned much. Dolly had a few sassy comments about Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan during her concert Sunday night at Los Angeles' Greek Theatre. That along with some political talk, here are some great one-liners!


“Poor little Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan. Ain't it awful? If those little girls slept with as many men as they say in the tabloids, why their little butts would have more fingerprints than the FBI! I kinda feel sorry for them. We should give those two a break.”


Some fans wore T-shirts reading, “Dolly for President.” She responded: “I don't think so! I think there have been enough boobs in the White House.” Speaking of this years choices: “We've had a woman, we have a black man and an old stiff. People are always asking me in interviews, ‘What do you think of foreign affairs?' I just say, ‘I've had a few.' “


OH DOLLY I LOVE YOU!

No comments: