Friday, August 8, 2008

Omarosa calls someone desperate


After fueding with Wendy Williams on her own show, Omarosa is trying to get the last laugh. Wendy immediately went to the press after their fued (which was hysterical) and said Omarosa was basically a loser nobody (which is mostly true .. except for the sad fact that more people know who Omarosa is over Wendy Williams). Anyhow, Omarosa has shot back:

"She's been talking smack about me for the past five years and she thought I’d go on her show, forgetting about it? She is delusional. She's been so vicious, she couldn’t have expected a tea party! I had some expectation that she would try and up her game, but she lowered it. I find it ironic that she would beg and plead me to come on her show and then be rude and unprofessional when I got there. Then after her horrible interview she trashed me on every news channel she could get on, claiming she hated me and everything I stand for, and that she would never have me on her show again. What do you know, 3 days later after the ratings and news had been posted about that episode, she and her reps were calling me asking me to come back on for round 2. That's what I am talking about. Fake and desperate."

I'd have to agree. I called it. I knew that when Wendy saw that this actually made people interested in seeing her show, she would call Omarosa back. I just hope Omarosa denies coming back on -- but how much do you met Round 2 will be happening soon??

No comments: