Friday, August 22, 2008

26




So tomorrow is my birthday. I will be turning 26 years old. 25 has turned out to be a pretty good year, if I do say so myself. And since 24 was utter hell - its been a nice surprise. I have met some great people, including the love of my life, and I have been able to continue to spend time with the people who have made my life up to this point. I dont know what my resolutions are for my 26th year. I mainly am just looking forward to forgetting all the stress, and tiredness, and down times, and just have a great night with my friends up here in Chicago. There's bowling planned and dancing and drinking and fun to be had. I look forward to it. Very .. very much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I do believe fun was had by all...especially me. And Andy....

Casey Chapman said...

andy is a whore
yes you read it - on my blog
just so everyone knows - this guy andy is trash :)