Thursday, August 7, 2008

Its War!


It's a war between Anderson Cooper and the Lohan family. Anderson, the uber cute journalist, was a guest host on Regis and Kelly this Monday - and during the opening segment he thrashed into the "cast" of Living Lohan. This is what he said:
"Have you seen Living Lohan? This show is a train wreck. I cannot believe I watched this show. I wasted minutes of my life by watching these atrocious people. It surrounds this horrible stage mother. And the famous member of the family with the only talent, is never shown. It is instead about this 14 year old girl Ali who looks like shes 60. I don't say that to be mean - I am just concerned. This is the worst show I have ever seen with the most reprehensible people on the planet."

Dina Lohan, the mother of them all, responded with this:
"Anderson Cooper is being cruel. This will end up being bad karma for him. Wait and see."

To which Anderson responded: I stand behind my comments that these people are a waste of time.

And now Michael Lohan (who is constantly considered a dead beat dad and is in and out of jail for stealing money from Lindsay) has said this: Anderson Cooper is an opinionated hipocritical idiot who should be an adult. He has his own personal issues and family issues to worry about, trust me.

ITS WAR!

No comments: