Thursday, August 14, 2008

Daily Amy: What we've missed


Okay since I've been MIA in blog-land, a couple of Amy stories have dropped, so here it is folks: what we missed in the last 4 days concerning my favorite person ever:

- Amy is not happy that the Bond tune went to Alicia Keyes and Jack White. She released a statement saying that she will self-release her own Bond theme, that she wrote and recorded, and she will release it on the same day. "It will make more money. It's a better song. There's will be boring." Amy said. She also commented "Reguardless of anything else, I will always stand behind my music." This is EXCELLENT news! I know which version I will be buying!

- There is an odd group of people whom love Amy and are reaching out a helping hand to her. The Cistercian Monks of Stift Heiligenkreuz in Vienna have publicily reached out to Amy Winehouse. "She is our favorite musician. Yes monks like music, when its good. We are all fans of Back to Black, Amy's stunning album. Although we all find it very sad, its an emotional album. And we hate to see such a stunning talented woman in such trouble. We think a little bit of faith would help Amy, and she is welcome to join us anytime she wants. We will wait with arms open." - Those sweet monks. Maybe she should go!

- Someone else is claiming to be the biggest Amy Winehouse fan! THEY ARE WRONG. But Simon Cowell, has stated he is Amy's biggest fan. He hosts a show called the X Factor, its just like American Idol but in England. This year he says he is looking for the new Amy Winehouse. "Someone unique, different, solid, and outspoken just like my favorite artist Amy Winehouse. I want to find the new Amy Winehouse." -- What an idiot you are Simon - there will only be ONE Amy Winehouse. And I am her biggest fan.

- Amy's hard at work on her new album. She is trying to finish it for a Christmas release. Why you may ask? Her husband Blake Civil-Fielder, will be released from jail on December 30th its now been stated. She wants to have the album out to impress him. She plans to deticate the entire album to him, and plans to write "For My Blakey xoxo" on the sleeve of the cd. She may even title the album Blake. Who cares - all I can think about is: NEW AMY ALBUM! .......... BAM!. My head just exploded

No comments: