Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I Love Alanis


My first real musical obsession Alanis Morissette, just took a terrificly scandalous trip to the Vatican. She was there to meet the pontiff, and was raised a devout Catholic. However - she has forgotten a lot of the rules of the religion. Morissette says the problems occurred as she left the stage after meeting the pope, and did not know whether to walk in front of cardinals or not.
"I'm post-Catholic; I don't know how it works anymore, so there was this awkward moment and I walked in front of them. They were all French and they were speaking about me behind me, saying how rude and horrible I was. I speak French, so I bit my tongue the whole way out and they were just ripping me apart, and then right at the tail end. ... I just turned back and spoke to them in French and said, 'Thank you so much for your kindness.'"


I LOVE YOU ALANIS

No comments: