Tuesday, August 19, 2008

HBIC


VH1 has premiered 3 new celebreality shows this season, and the ratings for the first half of their runs have come in. The 3 shows pitted against each other are: I Want to Work For Diddy, I Love Money, and New York Goes to Hollywood. While the first 2 are competition reality shows (Diddy searching for a personal assistant, and rejects from all of VH1's dating shows competing for money), vh1 reality stalwart New York's show is more of a documentary about her moving to LA to become an actress. And while the other 2 shows are an hour, New Yorks is only 30 minutes. However the winner, by a long shot, is Miss New York!! I Love New York is the highest rated show currently on VH1. The other 2 fall in 5th place (I Love Money) and 12 place (I Want to Work for Diddy). Ouch to Diddy's ego! And YAY to New York for continuing to be VH1's biggest draw. I love New York.

No comments: