Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Daily Amy 3: Ma in law is pissed


Amy Winehouse's mother-in-law is pissed off. She tells Newsoftheworld.co.uk:

"I'm shocked by the recent video. When I look at Amy I think: 'For Christ's sake, just get a grip of yourself.' "Enough is enough. As the police know Amy is a drug addict - and she has now been caught twice on film taking illegal drugs - they should arrest her and put her behind bars. Rehab clinics are a waste of money, unless you want them to work. Amy doesn't want to give up drugs, so she's got to learn the hard way in prison. Police have to act. She is making a mockery of the law. It has got to stop. The price Amy has got to pay is losing her freedom. Since Blake has been in prison Amy has just deteriorated more and more while he has managed to get himself clean inside. She has deteriorated to such an extent that I know even Blake can't save her now. Now I don't want Amy to visit my son. He is doing really, really well without her."

so says the mother who's son is in jail after bribing someone to cover up an assault and drug charges - and then caught doing heroine in jail and tagged with a longer sentence.

No comments: