Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Emmy Noms tomorrow!


The Emmy Nominations will be out tomorrow - and trust me I will have them for you. However, I am gonna list some of my picks for the best work of the year, and hope they get nominated come tomorrow:

Best Comedy:
Id like to see Weeds take it this year, or at least be nominated. Curb Your Enthusiasm is always funny, so nominate it too. I am sure the Office will be nominated (although I wish the British version was still around). I loved Ugly Betty season 1, didn't see season 2 though.

Best Drama:
2 of my favorite shows better be nominated. The Tudors and Damages. I think Damages is one of the best tv dramas in a while, and the acting in the Tudors is soo much fun. Its a shame they never nominate Nip/Tuck anymore - I would! I wish the Sopranos was still around. I hear Mad Men is good, so maybe it will snag a nomination?

Best Reality Show:
Well I wish Project Runway or Survivor would win this year, instead of Amazing Race (which has won every year). I kinda wish Big Brother or So You Think You Can Dance would be nominated over the kinda-stale American Idol. As for the non-competition reality show for me its Kathy Griffin My Life on the D List all the way baby!

The Acting:
For best actor drama: Johnathan Rhys Meyers - The Tudors
Best actress drama: Glenn Close - Damages
Best actor Comedy: Larry David - Curb Your Enhusiasm
Best actress comedy: Mary Louise Parker - Weeds
Best supporting actor: Ted Danson - Damages
Best supporting actress: Elizabeth Perkins - Weeds

theres my picks for the nominations - we will see tomorrow!

No comments: