Monday, July 14, 2008

Courthouse steps? Or Red carpet?


Looks like Cherry Koko (the name Courtney Love gave to her crazy alter ego last week) has struck again, in a BIG WAY. Courtney Love was coming out of a courthouse today with her lawyer (it was about an on-going case over rights to Kurt Cobains music - not about anything involving her craziness) and she suddenly began to act like she was on the Oscars red carpet. Here's some of the hits of things she said:
* "I am just so honored to be here tonight, the Oscars are my favorite event of the year."
* She looked at her lawyer then to a cameraman and said: "Dont I have a hot lawyer, I knew he would be the best date to this event. I am pregnant with his child." To which her lawyer said: "What are you doing? Stop that! Stop talking."
* She bummed a cigarette from a guy on the street, began smoking it and then said: "Am I allowed to smoke on the red carpet?"
Her lawyer summed it up nicely when he let her walk ahead, looked into a camera, and said: "Its kinda like having a wild kid. Sometimes all you can do is just shake your head."

No comments: