Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Color me BORED


Oh this news is so boring to me. Tim Burton released info on his next project. A version of Alice in Wonderland starring - you guessed it - Johnny Depp as The Mad Hatter. And rumors of his wife Helena Bonham Carter as the Queen of Hearts. ENOUGH ALREADY. I enjoy some of Burtons films, I enjoy some of Depp's acting - but I am sick of the two of them together. SO SICK. Their latest 2 ventures, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Sweeny Tood were AWFUL in my book. I hated nearly everything about both films. And I wonder if Burton can do a film without Depp anymore, and if Depp can do anything good with Burton again. This doesn't sound much better. I can already imagine what the movie will look like, how Depp will play the role, and how bored I will be. I am gonna skip it, and instead go and see Lewis and Carrol's Alice and Wonderland directed by Marilyn Manson starring himself as Lewis Carrol and Tilda Swinton as the Queen of Hearts - now THAT sounds exciting. This is just boring to me.

No comments: