Friday, July 25, 2008

Big Brother - Rankings

So another week goes by and my 2 favorite are still around: Renny and Keesha. And best of all Kessha is HOH and they are in an alliance! So both safe another week.
For fun, heres my thoughts on everyone, and how I would rank the remaining house guests:

#1 Renny: She is the funniest, most likable person in there I think. And she could turn out to actually be a good game player, although she had a rough first week. She can win a fight with the best of them, which is also fun. She is well on her way to becoming my favorite person ever in this game.



#2 Keesha: She is using her heart a lot, which could hurt her, but I love her so much! And I like that she is always taking up for the underdogs, and that she hates April and Libra. If she plays her cards right, she could go a long way, I hope!



#3 Jerry: He has his downsides I agree. He needs to be playing a stronger game on his own, especially during his first week as HOH. However I cut him some slack - hes 75, and he's hanging in well. Plus he yelled at Libra.



#4 Dan: He is a loud talker in the diary room, but I think he's pretty funny, and now sits in a very good position. I find so many of them annoying, so its nice to have someone calm and reserved. He seems nice. And my boyfriends Catholic, I guess that could be why I like him.


#5 Memphis: We don't know too much about him, just that he is a smart game player - which I like, and the fact that he doesnt cause much drama, and is chill, and cute, I also like. He's not on my side of the house that I want to win, but I like him still.



#6 Ollie: His main flaw - that he likes April. (And apparently has now had sex with her twice, naughty naughty preachers boy). But that put aside, hes actually so far quite likable. No reason to dislike him ... yet.



#7 Angie: Although she is alien-like, and she is hardly ever shown, shes okay. Just ok. I don't really know how I feel about her yet.




#8 Michelle: She may be one of the most unattractive people in the house, and her hair is out of this world. However my biggest flaw with her is that she has a crush on Jessie. Whew. That to me spells whore. She hasn't really done anything yet - except not use the veto last week - but I have a feeling I am not going to like her.


#9 April: Annoying as the day is long. And super scary without makeup. Honestly anyone who has a showmance, and thinks they love someone in the house, I hate. She is no exception. Plus she is jealous of how pretty Keesha is.



#10 Jessie: Its all about him him him. Or at least thats what he thinks. I think his muscles are disgusting, he is ugly (inside and out), he is annoying, and an idiot. Plus I would love to see Renny be the one to get him out. He is childish, immature, and all out a dunce. Please go home soon.


#11 Libra: Oh how do I already hate her - let me count the ways: She is loud, pointless, thinks she is controlling everything, yet everyone hates her. I hope her days are numbered soon - this week I hope.

No comments: