Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Cat fight!



I am sure no one has watched the show before now, but Wendy Williams has a talk show "The Wendy Williams Show". She is a shock-jock ala Howard Stern (just without much creativity and or talent). I have always had a dis-taste for Wendy because she is the Queen of interviewing people on the red carpet and as soon as they leave talking trash about them behind their back. She has targeted some of my favorite people before, including my girl Lil Kim. So it was a delight to see what went down on her show this week. Her guest: Omarosa (the D list celebrity star of the apprentice, celebrity apprentice, surreal life, and just about anything that will have her). Now one thing I can say about Omarosa - I do find her entertaining. She is a bitch colder than no other. But for some reason, I see the fun in it. She is a character - and she has molded that character to fit into any trashy reality show that will have her. The sad thing is she probably is really smart, she was a member of the Clinton campaign and worked for him in the White House. However now she has declined to being the proffessional bitch. So to see 2 "proffesional bitches" go at each other on tv was hillarious. To Omarosa's credit - she even turned some of Wendy's audience members against her as she digged into Wendy Williams. They both got some good digs in: Wendy called Omarosa the stereotypical angry black woman, to cheers from the audience. Omarosa rebounded saying: "I'd rather be an angry black woman than a buffoon." clearly calling Wendy one, to even bigger applause. Then Wendy digged into her personal life saying that she was always alone on the red carpet and asked her if she even dated at all. To which Omarosa, obviously grasping for straws, asked Wendy if she had had a nose job. Wendy said no. And Omarosa to some boos, said "Just look at the before and after photo's .. before and after!" Then Wendy snapped back with her best insult saying Omarosa should get some botox to thin out the wrinkling on her face, the audience went crazy. And then Omarosa got the last laugh saying: "If I were you I would get a wig that didn't stand off of my head about 3 inches." - No one could help but laugh, and a defeated Wendy Williams had met her match. Its hard to pick a winner because in the end they are both pretty much nobodies, but I kinda like Omarosa, so I will go with her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate you.