Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Daily Amy 2: Reaction


Amy has finally publicly reacted to Blakes 27 month jail sentence. And she sounds surprisingly upbeat. Here are some comments she has made in recent press junkets:

"It doesn't matter how long I have to wait, I will wait for my husband."

"When he gets out I want to have at least 5 kids. I want twins. Blake will be the most amazing father ever. Just you wait and see."

"We are not in an open relationship, I am not cheating on him, he is not cheating on me. Were obsessed with each other. I want nothing but him, and I will have it soon. Sooner than you think."

"Anyone who wants to talk badly about my husband, then talk badly about me. Because we are one. And if you don't like us - then fuck off - were gonna stay together."

"People in this world would die just to have half of the love that Blake and I share."

Her parents even had some okay things to say about Blake too, her father was quoted as saying:

"If Blake comes out of prison and proves to be a positive influence on Amy, then they will have a fantastic life, and he will make his parents very proud. The other option is just not tenable. I don't know if the extra five or six months he has to spend in prison will make a difference, I just don't know. Amy wants to have children, probably with Blake, and they will become her drug of choice because she is mad about kids."

No comments: