Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Britney: Good then bad bad


Recovering pop princess Britney Spears mad one hell of a visual comeback last night at Jenny McCarthy and Jim Carreys autism awareness fund raiser (the funny couple have raised millions over time, Jenny's son is autistic). Britney showed up to the event looking glamorous and just like her old self. I havent seen her look this good in a long time (pictured on left). She was on her best behavior and was pictured drinking water all night. Good for her.

However, today pictures surfaced of Britney and son and a pack of cigarettes. People have different views on this, but the pictures show Britney smoking around her son, and her young son even picking up a pack of ciggys and pulling one out. Here are the scandalous pictures:


















To me these pictures ARE disturbing. Here's why. As a smoker there is one thing I would NEVER EVER do. And thats smoke around a child, mine or anyone elses. No matter what. When I have children one day, and I plan to, I will either quit smoking or my child will NEVER know that smoke. They will never see it, or smell it, or be around it. Thats just awful, no matter who does it. Britney should know better. But obviously she doesn't. Boo.

No comments: