Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A star studded Oscars


Let me first say I loved the Oscars last year. The 4 winners were finally all 4 deserving. Plus you give Tilda an Oscar and I love you forever. But last years broadcast was the lowest watched in Oscar history. So you can bet your ass this years Oscar festival will be star studded. And with the absolutely breathtaking performance by Heath Ledger in Batman, he will surely be rewarded even in death. My prediction is that he will not only be nominated but win. That is sure to draw viewers who loved the film, and who love his outstanding body of work. That added on top of the A list stars who are quite popular are doing stellar work and also sure to be nominated: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Cate Blanchett, Meryl Streep, etc etc. I think this years Oscars will be quite an event.

No comments: