Monday, July 14, 2008

Big Brother begins


Season 10 of the trashiest, most deviant reality show began last night, and I couldn't have loved it more! I dont know much about many of the contestants yet - however I can pick early favorites, so I have:

*Jerry - the 75 year old great grandfather is above and beyond my favorite so far. He is hysterical, and I think that he knows how to play the game, and I think he will play it well.
*Renny - The loud mouthed, wig wearing, hair salon owner from New Orleans, may be a bit much, but I find her HYSTERICAL.
* Libra - dont know much about her but she seems like she could be cool.
* Michelle - I dont know anything about her but she looks like she could kick some major ass, and I like that.

Well weekly or so I will update you on my thoughts, although I am gonna try not to cheat this year by looking online (not off to a great start this morning, lol)

If you wanna watch the insanity its on CBS Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday nights.

No comments: