Friday, July 18, 2008

Weirdest Houseguest Ever


Hollywood couple Chris Martin and Gweneth Paltrow invited over a houseguest this weekend for dinner. It was none other than ... Courtney Love! And she is telling everyone all about it. She was so nervous she arrived 2 minutes early and "couldn't even light my nerve cigarrette!"

"I walked into the house and there was 2 ash trays, a lighter, and 2 packs of Silk cigarettes. I thought, damn did I just die and go to heaven. Chris greeted me at the gate, walked me up, and then there was Gweneth in the kitchen cooking with an apron on, she gave me a huge kiss, and I couldn't have felt more welcome." Courtney said. I think she put it best when she said: "I haven't been impressed with someone besides myself in a long long time. This was fun." Oh Courtney!

No comments: