Friday, November 7, 2008

Survivor: Still the best

This season of Survivor is topping even some of the great seasons in the last couple of years. Let's face it folks, this show just gets better. And this season is NO different. I LOVE this year. Last night Marcus (the alpha male in the big alliance, was ousted in part by an Indian grandmother Susie .. and I loved it .. Nicholas .. not so happy). So here's a look at my favorites, who I hate, and who will win:

Who I LOVE:



From left:
Crystal: The fiery gold medal Olympic winner has shown that she can outwit an entire tribe. This past week alone, she went from being most vulnerable to convincing Susie to turn on her alliance and vote out the biggest threat. She's a very good mental player.

Sugar: The sweetheart of the season did her own backstab last week when she ousted the games biggest snake Ace. She is certainly a weak player in challenges, but she found the hidden immunity idol instantly, and seems to know that people underestimate her.

Susie: She plays solely with her emotions. But this week the old-timer decided she was better turning her back on her alliance (whom would do the same to her) and go out on her own. Very very smart.

WHO I LIKE:





From left:
Ken: Ken visually is the weakest player, but he has time and time again performed well in challenges, AND outplayed everyone on his team.

Bob: The oldest guy in the game seems to be the nicest. He needs to step it up on the strategy because his own alliance has switched him out with Randy (who you will hear about later). However, he is quite powerful physically and very sweet.

Matty: Matty perhaps has the most passion. I think he will be out shortly because he is in a minority and the strongest physically but he is endearing.

Charlie: The token gay is very gay. I don't know much about his gameplay, especially now that his straight boyfriend is gone. But that being said - I have been given no reason yet not to like Charlie.

WHO I HATE:


from left:
Randy: He is the biggest douche of the game. He thinks he is in power, and he may be for the moment, but I doubt it lasts. He is just a troll under the bridge.

Corrine: The token bitch. I liked her at first but now I hate her with a passion. She's whiney and rude, and I hope she gets outplayed and FAST.

--

I would like Crystal, Sugar, and Susie as the final three; however I predict Charlie, Ken, and Corrinne may be in the top 3. With Crystal as a spoiler.

Anyhow, if youre not watching - you should be!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm still pissed about Marcus. I still can't believe that you call Corinne a whiny bitch without acknowledging that Crystal and Kenny whine just as much. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. I'm so mad at this show. Ace never should've gone home. If Khota had gotten rid of Susie when they had the chance, Marcus and Dan would still be there AND the show would be a ton better looking. I want Bob to win.