Thursday, November 6, 2008

Daily Amy: Banned from Blake



Blake Fielder Civil is in the Life Works Community center going through rehabilitation treatment after his release from jail yesterday. Amy was not seen at his release .. now the news is out as to why. She was banned. He was banned from any visitors (with Amy specifically named in the court document) for the first seven days of his treatment. He is also banned from leaving the facility, and has a ankle bracelt on in case he tries to leave.

Amy camp says that she is far from happy about the decision. "She is not happy but it is Blake who is the angry one. He thought he would be able to walk out and straight into her arms."

In a quick interview with the Sun yesterday Blake said: "It's tough inside - bloody horrible. But I am out and thats all that matters. Its brilliant. I'm gonna get myself sorted. I'm gonna get my life back. And I'm gonna see my wife and take her knickers down."


“I’m gonna get myself sorted. I’m gonna get my life back. [Then] I’m gonna see my wife and take her knickers down.”

Now if this isn't true love folks, I dont know what is.

No comments: