Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Best/Worst Person in the World

So, I love MSNBC. I am a hound for Hardball with Chris Matthews, Countdown with Keith Oberlmann, and my favorite Rachel Maddow! Last night Keith Oberlmann gave the most beautiful speech about proposition 8 and equality that I have heard yet, and this from a straight man at that:



However, on the view this week, he disappointed me to NO EXTENT! After a year long run driving republicans into the ground and praising Obama and the democrats -- he admits he DIDNT VOTE ... even worse .. HE'S NEVER VOTED!!!! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!! YOU HAVE NO REASON BEING ON THE AIR ON A POLITICAL CHANNEL EVERY NIGHT SPEAKING ABOUT POLITICS IF YOU DO NOT VOTE! I am HIGHLY disappointed, almost to the point that I may not watch him anymore - because he is a hypocrite. (But at the same time there was that lovely speech on prop 8 .. I am so conflicted). Here's the View:


Its Official .. I HATE NON-VOTERS (especially those who have a nightly political show)

No comments: