Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Daily Amy: Demo's Coming!!




Amy Winehouse has made a huge step forward in working on her new album. She has hit the demo stage with at least 12 tracks, Im told. The CEO of Universal Music Group, Lucian Grange, said that he had heard Winehouse's new stuff, and it was "sensational". "Amy came to my office with some demos, and she played me stuff stuff on an accoustic guitar, and this is truly some of the best material I have heard in years. This music is sensational!"

He went on to stress his support for the artist. "I am an optimist, and I believe in her. Universal is in a lot of trouble if she doesn't get better. She is certainly our most popular artist right now, and shes a great girl. We all want her at her top form to release and tour this fantastic new album."

There is no release date yet for the album, but we can only hope things continue to get better for Miss Winehouse.

No comments: