Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Retraction: Not Suicidal


After some wacky and scary blogs, one in which she claimed to be suicidal, Courtney Love is retracting her statements and slamming blogger Perez Hilton for posting about it. Here's what she had to say:

"No i am not suicidal, occasionally very occasionally like all of us i get depressed. And that was over a year ago and i had a mini little depression attack, well a \ big one, and my couple of tour shows made me happier. i dont know quite why it happened but i find that medication is not the answer to this. I have a good diet and drink lots of Kambucha tea. That helps."

"Perez its great you got to spend the week with midge i mean madge [Madonna] but i have this strange feeling your all of the sudden feeling a pull to insult me to please her, thats ridiculous, in my humble opinion, in any case if shes talking or even vibing nasty comments about me, thats not very 'letting in of the light' of her. But PLEASE leave my kid out of it, when i make a technical booboo or get a little whacky when shes at a movie, [it's] my problem…Basically I'm off blogging because you've upset my kid and embarrassed her and so have I. so [I've] apologized to her i hope you will too."

I hope Courtney knows I just like news about her - and I love her. Long live the Queen of Rock!

No comments: