Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Best of Britney














In support of her new album CIRCUS dropping soon - and because its been so busy at work I have had my zune pumping my ears so I dont die from the paperwork, I have compiled a list of the 21 best songs from Miss Spears. (I love a list) Enjoy! What you think?

21 - Do Somethin' (from the album - My Peragotive: Greatest Hits)
20 - Bombastic Love (from the album - Britney)
19 - Unusual You (from the album - Circus)
18 - Oops I Did It Again (from the album - Oops I Did It Again)
17 - Can't Make You Love Me (from the album - Oops I Did It Again)
16 - I Got That Boom Boom feat. Ying Yang Twins (from the album - In the Zone)
15 - Early Morning (from the album - In the Zone)
14 - Mannequin (from the album - Circus)
13 - Perfect Lover (from the album - Blackout)
12 - Me Against the Music feat. Madonna (from the album - In the Zone)
11 - If You Seek Amy (from the album - Circus)
10 - Amnesia (from the album - Circus extended album)
9 - Toxic (from the album - In the Zone)
8 - Radar (from the albums - Blackout and Circus)
7 - Womanizer (from the album - Circus)
6 - Baby One More Time (from the album - Baby One More Time)
5 - Piece of me (from the album - Blackout)
4 - I'm a Slave For You (from the album - Britney)
3 - Toy Solder (from the album - Blackout)
2 - Gimme more (from the album - Blackout)
1 - Phonography (from the album - Circus extended edition)

No comments: