Friday, November 7, 2008

Daily Amy: Amy refuses to pay


Amy Winehouse has refused to pay 30,000 for her husbands rehab (Blake was admitted yesterday when he left jail and since he has had no income was reportedly relying on Amy to pay his rehab bill). Well Amy has said: No No No. A friend close to the Winehouse's said: "Blake thought he could snap his fingers and Amy would hand over 30 grand. But so far she has refused, and he is not happy."

Amy's dad sings another tune as well, saying Amy is over Blake. "Amy hasn't been to jail to see him for months. I don't think she cares one bit. Blake is a no-hoper. I want Amy to forget about him. The best thing that could possibly happen is for them to go their separate ways.”

Blake however is still feeling the love. He told reporters yesterday: “Tell Amy, ‘I love you and I wish I could be with you.’ I just can’t wait to get this over and done with and see Amy again.”

I think these two are made for each other and need to be reunited. But thats just me.

No comments: