Monday, December 8, 2008

Lily on Amy


After a very public fued 2 years ago, estranged friend of Amy Winehouse, Lily Allen is speaking out on Amy. Here's what she had to say about Ames:

"Yes, she does get out of her mind on drugs sometimes, but she is also a very clever, intelligent, witty, funny person who can hold it together. I mean, there aren't that many people with whom the press concentrate on their personality so much. I think in the UK, as far as females go, it's mainly me and her that get that treatment. She gets it more than I do. But I don't see it that much with other people. But she's a good girl, I've always admired her if I'm being honest."

Good for you Lily. She's also saying she hasnt had a drink since September. Hmmmm.. I think her record label is threatening her to clean up her attitude before the release of her new cd next year. Oh well - good luck to you too Lily.

No comments: