Tuesday, September 2, 2008

He picked HER?


So John McCain has picked his running mate. Its none other than Alaska governor Sarah Palin! You haven't heard of her? Well of course not, no one has. What an idiot you are John McCain. At first I thought this was a smart move: pick a women, get Hillary's mad voters. However, if the women are smart enough to look into Palin's issues and what she stands for - they will see that she is much worse than even McCain. How can I count the ways that I do not like her or her politics? Here's a shortlist:

* She is anti-gay
* She is anti-womens rights
* She is inexperienced. 2 years as governor. (Of one of the smallest populated states)
* She married her high school sweetheart, has 5 kids, one of which has downs syndrome. (Now this is lovely I dont hold it against her, however it will be reported on sooo much about how family oriented she is, that i will be sick of it, and it has nothing to do with politics)
* She is involved in a scandal already in Alaska where she fired her ex brother in law from his position as a state ranger, after he divorced her sister. (along with the other "scandel" that her 17 year old daughter is pregnant. i could care less about this. but i guess it goes to show that her "perfect family life" is a bit strained
* In a recent interview she was asked about the Vice Presidential slot and she responded: "I am still waiting on someone to tell me what the vice president does. I dont know what the position is. I like my job now, and I do a lot. It seems that I would be doing so much less if I were the vice president." - IDIOT!

So, yes. I officially hate Sarah Palin.

And I HATE the idea that if John McCain won, and then died before the term was over, that this woman would be the first female president. As a HUGE Hillary fan, I see no one else in the slot but her. And this would be a disgrace.

OBAMA/BIDEN!

No comments: