Friday, September 26, 2008

Daily Amy 2: A REUNION - He's Out!!


Jailbird, Blake, has accepted a deal to get out of prison early, on a condition. He will be let out of jail in custody of his mother. He will wear an ankle brace and he will have a 7 o'clock curfew that he must adhere by, if not he will return to jail. However, he will be able to see Amy. Blake plans on arranging for a cab to take him from his mothers Lincolnshire home to Amy's Camden pad and back again everyday, so that he can see her. The trip would be more than 280 miles, and cost more than a thousand dollars a day. But he plans to do it no matter what.

I think this is good news. Amy has been through alot. Obviously she has dwindled down to nothing since her husband has been in jail. And the last couple of months she has been told he is coming out soon, only to have him sentenced longer. I can imagine how hard that would be on someone. I hope they do get back together soon. And I hope that she, with Blakes help, will clean up. I think they need each other. And I wish them luck.

No comments: