Thursday, September 18, 2008

Heeee's Baaaaack!


Everyone's favorite aging vegas act: Tom Jones is on the verge of a comeback!! He of the many covers and crazy eyes, has cited Amy Winehouse as his main reason for finding a new sound and getting new energy to make a new cd. He is quoted by Billboard.com as saying: "We've been thinking about this for a while, doing a retro sound but new. And Amy Winehouse, she cracked it. When that album, 'Back To Black', came out, my son called me right away and said, 'You know what we've been talking about? Listen to this.' "

He will have some collaborations on his new album as well. Bono will be featured with Tom on a song called "Sugar Daddy" which Tom believes will be a success. Oh Tom, I love how he is still playing the sexy card. He also added: "The fire is still in me. Not to be an oldie, but a goodie. I want to be a contender."

Tom's new album, '24 Hours' will be released in November.

No comments: