Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What the hell?


Joe Biden, Obama's running mate, is praising Hillary Clinton - and yet somehow knocking himself and Barack .. I don't get it. Speaking at rally in New Hampshire on Wednesday, Mr Biden said: "Hillary Clinton is as qualified or more qualified than I am to be vice-president of the United States of America. Let's get that straight.
She's a truly close personal friend...quite frankly, it might have been a better pick than me. She may have been the better choice for vice president."

I couldnt agree with you more Mr. Biden. That said, why say that now?
Why didnt you say: "Obama, youre great, but we need to win this election. I do not accept your nomination - I would however like it if you chose Hillary Clinton because obviously thats what the voters want."
Foolish.
Hillary should be VP

No comments: