Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Out of Control


VH1 is getting out of control. Let me count the ways. It all started with Flavor Flav -- thank God (for me in many ways coz I love *most of these shows). We had Flavor of Love, then Flavor of Love 2 (both starring the fabulous New York). The VH1 smartly gave New York her own show: I Love New York. Then Brett Michaels joined the bill and had Rock Of Love, which was fantastic. Then the girls from Flavor of Love joined Charm School. Then Flavor Flav tried a third time with Flavor of Love 3. New York got a second go-round with I Love New York 2. Tila Tequila, the whore, tried her shot of love on MTV. Meanwhile Brett Michaels returned with Rock of Love 2. Then to copy the real world road rules challenge, VH1 did I love Money, starring rejects from I Love New York, Flavor of Love, and Rock of Love. Simultaneously New York returned with a new format: New York Goes to Hollywood. Last week Charm School 2 (featuring the Rock of Love girls) premiered (and I loved it). Now just released this week Real Chance at Love (starring Real and Chance from I Love New York and I Love Money) begins, as well as Daisy's Time For Love (featuring the runner up from Rock of Love 2) begins. Good god!!!!!

I love new york, and i love the rock of love girls, but this is getting CRAZY!

No comments: