Thursday, October 30, 2008

Girl Fight!




Kathy Griffin has been banned from the View and brought back so many times I've lost count. However I believe now she will be done with on that show (sadly). She spoke with the Windy City Times (a gay chicago newspaper) and had this to say of the ridiculous Elizabeth:

"Somehow, Elisabeth Hasselbeck has snowed American audiences into not knowing that she is a fucking ‘Survivor’ reject. I am sorry; I am not going to listen to the political beliefs of someone who wore wacky scarves on ‘Survivor’! This notion that everyone has to be quiet and listen to Hasselbeck is out of control… I am not sure why Babs treats her like a rock star, when its obvious that she is a big fucking right wing idiot."

I couldn't have said it better Kathy.
Elizabeth continues to ride the Titanic into the iceberg as she has recently joined Sarah Palin on the campaign trail taking digs at Barack Obama and praising Palin as the "qualified candidate" that she is.
Hillarious.

No comments: