Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hillary on Future Presidency


Hillary Clinton did an interesting interview with Fox news this week. They asked her some questions about her future in politics, and she gave some saddening (to me) answers. When asked on a scale of 1 to 10 how likely would she accept the role of senate majority leader she said: “Oh, probably zero. I’m not seeking any other position than to be the best senator from New York that I can be.” Then when asked if she would join as a member of the supreme court if she was appointed by Obama (which had been rumored), she also said: "No." Then when asked if she would launch another shot at the presidency either in 4 or 8 years (depending on who wins) she said: “Probably close to zero. There’s an old saying: Bloom where you’re planted. That's what I plan to do." --- Do you hear what I hear? That's not a no!! I always wanted Hillary as president and then Barack taking over in 8 years when her two terms were up ... but I could be just as happy having it the other way around!! Either way - I loves ya Hillary.

No comments: